Tuesday 16 May 2017

TOXIC FRIEND RUINING MY LIFE

Hey mate, 
I'm writting this letter to you because I think that you aren't good for me. I was observing our friendship these lasts days, because I started to feel bad with you, and I arrived to the conclusion that it's your fault. 

So, you aren't a good friend, you aren't a friend really. Our relationship is very toxic. I do a lot of things for you, to make this relation possible and easier, but you do the opposite. For example, everytime when you have a problem I used to be there, helping you and supporting you. Doing my best. And you? What you do when I have a problem? You aren't there. And that's not because you're busy, you have no intentions in helping. And your opinions? All you say to me are bad things! All I do is bad, all I wear is horrible... 

And sorry mate, but I'm just fed up, I prefer to stop, because you are the problem of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment