Tuesday 16 May 2017

LEARNING ENGLISH MY WAY

I think that the most important fact is that you like learning languages and the language that you're learning. And the second one most important thing is that you aren't learning the lenguage obligatorily. It's better and easier when you learn because you want to learn. 

For example, in the school you are obligated to learn a forgein language, English in my case, and I'm lucky, because I like it and I want to learn English, but somebody that doesn't like Englich and he/she is forced to learn, he/she never learns really. 

And the best way, without doubt to learn any language isn't with a teacher, it's going to the conutry where this language is used, and speak with people, be there some days, months or years, if you can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment