Thursday 25 May 2017

FINAL REFLECTON

Hi everyone! 
Today I will post my last work on this blog. And it's my final reflection. My final reflection about the evolution of my English these last 3 years, in which I was been doing this blog. 
In my opinion I increase a lot my English level these last 3 years, not only doing the blog, the thing that makes me increase is my ex-boyfriend, because he’s English, and I listen English and I talk in English when I were at his house, so it helps me a lot with English, and for this reason I want to say thanks to him.
But the blog helps me a lot too, it makes me do the compositions, and improve my level of writing. I read some of my first posts and they are horrible, very shorts and wrong. But the ones that I did at 1st of BATX, one year ago, are better than the ones that I did this year. That’s because last year I had more time and I was more inspired. My English level improve a lot since 4th ESO to 1st BATX, and this 2nd year of BATX I just keep the level, since three months ago, when I break up with my English boyfriend, and for this reason I lost a lot. And probably my level now will go down, but I do the possible to keep a bit. And of course, with the boyfriend I improve a lot the pronunciation and fluency, and with the blog I improve the language. So, my first oral presentation, at 4th ESO was a shit, and the others that I did, at 1st of BATX are much better. In 2nd BATX my presentations wasn’t very good, because of time, I need more time to do a good presentation... So probably my best was in 1st BATX.
So, finally, my conclusion is that had an English boyfriend and do the blog is a good combination to increase the English level, and in my case, I improve a lot to 4th ESO to 1st BATX, and this last year, in 2nd BATX I just try to keep the level, but that’s because of the time.
I don't know what else I can say... I guess that I repeat a lot... But it's just these: Blog, boyfriend and the last 3 years. 

And I just want to add: Thanks Montse for doing these last English classes less bored and make English more interesting with your way to teach English.  

No comments:

Post a Comment