Thursday 11 May 2017

A FRIEND SUFFERS NOMOPHOBIA

Matt- Hey bro, how is it going?
Jeff- Hey dude, really well, wait a second... I had to finish this text message...

-A few minutes later...-

Jeff- OK. Sorry, that's all. So, explain me, what's going on? It seems as if you are a little bit annoyed with me. 
Matt- Really? Maybe that's because I am. So, con you leave your mobile phone please?
Jeff- Yes, yes, sorry dude, it's the girlfriend, you know...
Matt- OK. Jeff, I think that you suffer from nomophobia. 
Jeff- Mmh... What? I don't think so. 
Matt- You're a mobile phone addict! You can't leave it for a minute! Do you see? Again! With the fucking mobile phone. Leave it on the table, NOW!
Jeff- OK dude, relax. I'll leave it... But I think that I can live perfectly without mobile phone.
Matt- Thanks bro. But seriously, you have a problem. You must to leave it, just for a dey, and after that, you can get it back. 
Jeff- OK... Maybe you are right. I have to leave it for a day. Keep it at your house. Thanks dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment