Thursday 18 May 2017

FORMAL LETTER

Meritxell Julià Fornells
Spain
Empuribrava, 17487 (Girona)

Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) 
Palais des Nations 
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland



Dear UN Human Rights Committee, 
Let me begin saying why I'm writting this letter. Since I was little I have seen how humans destroy our planet, with global warming, contamination, etc. There are lots of movements to stop it, but we need more. More movements, more organizations and more rules for citizens, if the majority of people still contamine these little organizations are useless. And if government applies some rules and obligations, like state tax, maybe people will start to do something useful.
I hope that you will be able to take this into mind. Thanks a lot for your time. 
Respectfully yours, 

Meritxell Julià 

No comments:

Post a Comment