Thursday 16 March 2017

IS JEALOUSY NATURAL?

Yes. In my opinion jealousy is natural and perfectly understandable. I had a boyfriend for two years and I felt jealous lots of times, I had full confidence in my boy, but I hadn't in the other girls. And of course, when some girl crossed the line I felt nervous and insecure, but I knew that he never gonna do anything. Was just that he's a little silly, and maybe if some girl crossed the line he didn't know. 

But in the majority of cases the problem wasn't the fear of that he makes something wrong with another girl, I knew that he never cheat on me, the problem was: why he did some things that only can do with me with the other girl? If he hugged some girl a lot of time, or he danced with another girl, or he talked a lot about another girl, I felt jealous. And if he pays attention to another girl I felt jealous too.

But in my case, I felt more jealous for their friends, because he spent a lot of time with them, and he always want to spent time with them, he can spent a full weekend with them, because all of them have a hobby in common, and a lot of times he stand up me for them, so I felt jealous of them.


I tried didn't feel jealous, but I can't. You can't control your feelings. Feeling is natural, and jealousy is a feeling, so, you can't control jealousy, and it's natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment