Monday 13 March 2017

PHOTOGRAPHERS

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about my favourite photographers. If you didn’t know already I love photography, take photos and that somebody take photos about me, I just love this photography world. So, I want to show you some photographers that I discovered this year with Instagram:

- JORDI COROMINAS. He use to make portrait photos, he plays a lot with lights and shadows. Habitually his photos are dark but with colour at the same time. Here some of his photos:
Instagram: @devonart_




- Sr. ZETA. He’s a youtuber and photographer. He use to do portrait photos too, and play with the contrast. She has a girlfriend and she use to be his principal model, and she’s photographer too. In his youtube channel he explains some tips to do good photos:
Instagram: @sr_zeta




- GIOVANNA BRAVAR. She’s sr. Zeta girlfriend and I love her photos, she plays with the contrast and shadows too, but her ideas for some photos are incredible, and that’ what I love. In her Instagram profile the majority of photos are took by sr. zeta, but there are other ones did it with her ideas:
Instagram: @gio_bravar




PAU MIRA. When I find his Instagram profile he use to do urban landscapes, and I like that a lot, but now he does portrait photos too, and they are amazing too, as you can see:
Instagram: @pau.mira

































- HECTOR GES. He’s another incredible photographer, I discover him in Instagram too, and he’s amazing. He just combines everything, street landscapes, portraits, weird elements, contrast, black and white, lights…

Instagram: @hectorges




No comments:

Post a Comment